Introducing a whole new way to own a home, with no monthly repaymentsBROWSE PROPERTIES
FundMyHome teams up with big names to bring you the best offers
Why Choose FundMyHome?
Pay only 20% of the Purchase Price
By connecting homebuyers with institutions who contribute the remaining 80%, FundMyHome gives you easier access and more flexibility than a regular mortgage
No Mortgages, No Monthly Payments
You enjoy ALL the benefits of ownership and occupation WITHOUT monthly repayments. Enjoy more cash in your pocket at the end of the month to spend or save.
Move Into Your Dream Home Today
With increased purchasing power, you can move into your dream home immediately. Take your pick of the many types of properties, location and amenities.
Stop Paying for Someone Else’s Home
“Pay RM1,250 per month in rental for 5 years? Or pay RM1,250 per month towards owning my own home? The choice is obvious!”
Give your Child a Head Start
“A mortgage, or a one-off payment? I choose to make it easier for my child.”
What's The Trade-off?
Upside is Shared
You do not pay any interest to the institutions who helped fund your purchase. But a portion of any capital gains is shared after 5 years.
Any fall in the value of property after 5 years is borne by the homeowner. However the amount is limited to the capital invested and offset by rental earned or saved.
5 Year Holding Period
We encourage long term owners, not speculators. Therefore, you must hold the home for 5 years during which you may either stay or rent it out.
No more financial insecurities. We’re here to make owning homes more accessible and affordable.
Over the past 10 years, Malaysian property prices have grown 7.7% on average
We believe that through FundMyHome, anyone can jumpstart their investment in real estate and build a portfolio confidently, without the hassle and repayments that traditionally comes with it.
At a minimum of RM5,000, you can benefit from real estate’s annualised average returns and long-term appreciation. Best of all, FundMyHome guarantees an annual yield of 5% on top of a share of the capital upside.
The 10-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of properties in Malaysia
Source: National Property Information Centre (NAPIC)
Learn how it works
Find a property
Choose a Fully Funded home or one that says Funding in Progress to initiate contributions
Buy a home
Become a home owner by paying just 20% while instutitions contribute the remaining 80%
Stay for 5 years
Move in, or rent it out - without monthly mortgage payments or interest charges.
Year 5: Refinance or Profit
Buyers can sell or refinance their home and institutions will receive their share of returns upon exit